Tuesday 3 June 2014

Thank you card ...



I have a super quick Blog post and a card which is almost as quick to make to share with you today as I am busy preparing the new Autumn workshop list.



The card is created using a sheet of brown cardstock from the Nature Textura card pack.  

The brown card is trimmed and the corners rounded and stamped with the Journal stamp and the Dress Form stamp from Kaisercraft and a graphite black ink pad.



'Thank you' was cut using the Celebration In'spire die from Spellbinders (I mixed the fonts from two of the dies).

 Small triangles of paper were cut from scraps of paper in my craft box and added to the top right hand corner to form the bunting.

Buttons were added and stitching around the edge with a black gel pen finished the card.


*************************

Hope you like it.  

I'm off to do some more Christmas projects now!




No comments:

Post a Comment