Friday 5 April 2013

Following on from the Coffee & Craft morning ...

I had a lovely morning on Wednesday showing the ladies who came to the Coffee, Craft & Demo Morning how to create a 'pop up circus card'.    I promised faithfully that I would have a video with instructions to support the BLOG post (which is almost ready) and I know that some of you are waiting for this so that you can recreate the card at home.    I promise that the instructions and video will be posted shortly for you!  

This week has been an absolute 'whirl wind'. Between entertaining the girls whilst they are on holiday and getting all of my other work done I had completely forgotten that we had a deadline (today) for our new advert in Period Living Magazine.  So today, all of our attention has been given to creating the new advert which is due to go out in the June Magazine.

The advert is all finished ... and just to prove that I have been working, here it is ...



Hopefully I am back on track now so watch this space and the circus card instructions will follow soon!

Enjoy the weekend and don't forget that the new workshop list is out at the end of next week.

Bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment