Monday 20 February 2012

How lovely! ...

Recently I came across a lovely facebook page and Folksy shop belonging to the very talented suezybees.  I fell in love with all of the items instantly and just had to get one for my daughter who had a  mobile phone for Christmas.  We took ages to make up our mind but in the end we decided on this little blue and pink bird.

photo courtesy of suezybees

It arrived over the weekend and looks even better in the flesh.  The attention to detail with the stitching is second to none and my daughter is thrilled with it!  Now the question is ... even though I don't have a mobile phone what excuse can I think of to get myself one - Hmm!??

If you haven't come across Suezybees yet, take a look at her shop, it brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'retail therapy'!

No comments:

Post a Comment